Saturday, 29 May 2021: Six millionaires emerged in Abuja on Saturday as the Comrade Quadri Olaleye’s leadership of the Food, Beverage and Tobacco Senior Staff Association, (FOBTOB), gave N1m each in bank draft to six best graduates from Nigerian universities for excellence.
The six millionaires were first class graduates from various universities were awarded for outstanding academic performance and exceptional display of talent and skills.
CEOAFRICA reports that the five fist class graduates who got N1million cash reward from FOBTOB include:
1. Mrs Akinboroye Oluwaseyi Esther, First Class Honours in Educational Management/English from Lead University Ibadan, Oyo State - 2019/2020 academic session.
2. Miss Ajani Comfort Oluwapelumi, First Class Honours in Biology – Applied Biology/Biotechnology, Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State - 2019/2020 academic session.
3. Miss Cecilia Uchechukwu Ezeaya, First Class Honours in Botany, University of Ibadan, Oyo State - 2019/2020 academic session.
4. Mr Michael Eniola Olabode, First Class Honours in Mathematics, University of Ibadan, Oyo State - 2019/2020 academic session.
5. Mr Jigida Adedayo Babatunde, First Class Honours in Mechanical Engineering, University of Lagos, Lagos State - 2019/2020 academic session while
6. Mr Oghenero Rejoice Oghenekoke – A native of Kaima, Kolokuma/Opokuma LGA in Bayelsa State – Built Drone using locally sourced materials – May 2020
Also, Mr Tominiyi Oni, Group Human Resource Director of Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group won the Human Resources award of the year of FOBTOB.
These awards were part of the 14th National Delegates’ Conference of the Food, Beverage and Tobacco Senior Staff Association, (FOBTOB).
The theme of the conference was “The role of food, beverage and tobacco industry in the promotion of sustainable economic growth and quality job creation.” While the venue was Chida event center, 224, Solomon Lar Way, Utako District, Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
The six beneficiaries of N1m each from FOBTOB were Jigida Adedayo Babatunde, Oghenero Rejoice Ogheneroke, and Ajani Comfort Oluwapelumi.
Others were Cecilia Uchechukwu Ezeaya, Michael Eniola Olabode and Akinboye Oluwaseyi Esther. All the beneficiaries were presented a First Bank Plc bank draft of N1million each.
CEOAFRICA felicitates with the newest millionaires in Nigeria courtesy FOBTOB and pray for continued grace for the association to sustain this feat.