A woman and her two young daughters died while another daughter was wounded on Wednesday due to the injury they sustained from a fire in their residence at Sohag governorate, Upper Egypt.
It is disclosed from the observation of the scene that the fire broke out in the residence due to a gas leakage.
The break out aided the death of the 39-year-old Nahed together with her two daughters, 11-year-old Abrar, and 14-year-old Afnan, while her third 19-year-old daughter, Alaa was wounded.
After Sohag Second Police Department was informed about the fire break out at Sohag’s Al-Arqam area, Police and fire-fighters moved to the scene immediately, where they managed to restrain and douse the fire.
The bodies and the injured were transferred to the Sohag General Hospital.
A criminal laboratory was delegated to pinpoint the cause of the fire and to instruct the investigations service to carry out the essential probes.
The Public Prosecutor has issued a probe into the incidence